Wooden heart with digistamp flowers

 Hi All,

I'm here today and sharing my new inspiration for Polkaddodles.

We've been left Valentine's Day behind, but I am still in this loving mood... :), unfortunately, no valentine's card this year.
The theme this week for our DT is Spring Flowers. I've made a wooden heart decorated with digi flowers. You can believe me or not but for this project, I used one collection - Daisydays - Downloadable Stamp ME Printables. I love daisy flowers even they are not strictly Spring flowers. I made them in 2 ways. First I was printing some in color. Second, I was following Nikky's advice and I printed some just like for watercolor painting on parchment paper and on handmade paper which is perfect for making 3D flowers. For the ones on parchment paper, I colored them with a white gel pen. After placing all my flowers, I added some splashes here and there.. of course, used also some Polkadoodles' stencil and polymer stamps to make my work a mixed media style.






Wish you a creative weekend!
Natalia


I submit my work for challenges:

Zielone Koty

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts