Holiday's memories - Mixed Media layout

Hello everyone!

I'm here today with a new Mixed Media layout.
It's my holiday's memories. 

 I fell in love with the white and black chessboard pattern paper 
from the UHK Gallery collection - My Dear Watson.
Looked at this page I've made the decision to do this in three coloures: black, white, and turquoise.

I bleached and slightly blurred this page in the center with Gesso to bring a bit of light.
I added my favorite colour to the background, turquoise.
I stamped my background with different stamps and added few strips of washi tape.
I then prepared all the elements of my decoration like stripes of other papers, photos, tags, embellishments, flowers, and sentiments.
... and I put everything in place.

I ended up splashing here and there with black paint.


Here are some more close-ups:




Thanks for stopping by!
Hope this inspires you for some future project.
Wonderful week for all, full of creativity!

Hugs
Natalia

 

Comments

Popular Posts