Christmas frame with Rudolph


I'm here today sharing my latest inspiration for the last challenge at Polkadoodles
You still have a bit of time to take a part in it.

So, today for my inspiration I've created a little bit of vintage Christmas frame. On the front of my project, I've placed the cute Rudolf from the Winnie White Christmas collection. I colored him with alcohol markers, fussy cut him out, and used foam tape to stick him to the wreath. As a background, I printed a frame from Twigge & Toots Frame It Bundle and made her look more vintage using the Distress Ink. I completed my project by adding also tag and sentiment from Winnie Winterland - Tags/Frames, and a wreath from Baked With Love Gingerbread buddle.


Happy crafting to everyone!

Comments

  1. Wonderful project, Natalia, love that reindeer! Welcome to the team! 💖

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts