Christmas gift set


Today is my first inspiration for Polkadoodles, I'm so happy :).
The new Challenge begins at the Polkadoodles Challenge blog every Friday. 

The theme is Anything Goes.

So, Christmas is coming with big steps! 

I love creating special gifts by adding some layers. For my first inspiration, I made a Christmas gift set: a handbag, a card, and two small bags for sweets or a little gift. The image I’ve used for this handbag is called Holly Hedgehog GiftsI also used the small version of this Digi Stamp for my card. Both I colored with alcohol markers.  The rest of my work is based on Winnie Winterland Collection - PaperHeaven 3 digital craft papers and Tags/Frames digital craft papersThere is everything that you need to create fabulous projects. In my work, I used one design of the digital paper, two Christmas wreaths, a few frames, tags, and sentiments making my project more spatial, which I like. 





Hope this inspires you for some futures Christmas projects. 

Wonderful week for all, full of creativity!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts