Christmas Recipies

 I'm here today sharing my latest inspiration for the last challenge at Polkadoodles

Today for my inspiration I've created a Christmas Recipies notebook as a gift for my friend. On the front of my project, I've placed the sweet Gingerbread colored with alcohol markers from Baked With Love Gingerbread - DOWNLOAD bundle digital kit collection. I framed him in a frame from Twigge & Toots Frame It Bundle colored with markers in red color. I used also two layers of background: one is from the bundle digital kit and the second I made by myself from crafting paper. I stamped snowflakes from Snowflake Garden Stamp Set and sprinkled them with a gold embossing powder. I completed my project by adding the dark brown Distress Ink on all edges of the background to have a more vintage look.







Happy crafting to everyone! 

Comments

Popular Posts