Art journal page - Hyacinth, The Darling Buds

 Hello everyone! 

I hope most of us miss the spring and summertime. I miss it so much, for the beautiful sunny days. So, for my next inspiration, I have prepared an art journal page from the digital stamp Hyacinth - The Darling Buds colored with alcohol markers and placed on the first plan. Thanks to this stamp I created the rest of my vision of work.                  I love warm colors around me when Spring comes. I've played a bit with watercolor paints to create my background and various, awesome flowers and mushrooms polymer stamps that can find on Poolkadoodle's website. 

It's time to bloom :) ... what more can be said?? 
That's my work this time, very warm, very mixed media...






List of the rest products:
polymer stamps - Great Days Clear Stamp set
polymer stamps - Time to Bloom Stamps - Clear

Big HUGS!
Natalia

Comments

Popular Posts