Cosmic Adventure - set

Hello,

I love working with papers mainly dedicated to our younger children. 
This time, I followed my daughter's fascination with space. She asked me for a notebook where she could write down everything related to it. I've created an entire set: a tray, pen, notebook, and an album. The tray has been covered with paper intended for the cover, so Angelika can create various cosmic scenes on it and keep everything in one place. The album has included many dies needed to decorate the pages in her art journal/notebook. 
How everything looks together... I invite you to take a look at the photos. 














To do my work I used the following:
#CY02 - COSMIC ADVENTURE -  zestaw 20,5x20,5 + junk  jurnal + extras
#COVER 43

I hope you like my idea.

Comments

Popular Posts