Hiking Days - wooden hoop

 Hello everyone!

Today, I would like to present my new layout in a wooden hoop, created using the Idyllic Woods collection from 3Quarter Design. This collection has absolutely stolen my heart, especially the sheet with the beautiful, picturesque forest. I immediately knew what I would do with it since we recently went on a charming trip to the mountains. I wanted to capture the magic of those moments and bring it into my project.

The beautiful, intricately cut embellishments wonderfully enhanced my work, adding depth and a unique character. Their vast variety ensures that everyone can find something perfect for themselves. Every element of this collection blends together perfectly, making the creative process a pure pleasure.

I hope my work inspires you to create your own unique projects.








Thank you for stopping by!


Comments

Popular Posts