Gnom Santa - Frame

 I'm here today sharing my latest inspiration for the last challenge at Polkadoodles

 It's not a secret that we all love the Gnomes. I thought that one of them can "sit" on my wall or cupboard as a Christmas decoration in my family house. I decided to make this time my work more mixed media than I usually present. I played with polymer stamps, Distress Inks, and watercolor paints this time. 
So, today I'm using again the Snowflakes Garden Stamp Set and the Gnom Santa Polymer Stamp Set - Naughty or Nice, they are fabulous. You can make a lot of projects with them. 
In the center of my Christmas picture, I placed a lovely Gnom stamp colored with watercolor paints and I made a wreath of pine and hawthorn twigs around him. He watches my children and makes notes who is naughty or nice ;) lol...
I used a gorgeous Creepy Foliage Halloween stencil to make my background and colored it with Distress Inks. I love to mix and play with Distress, even if I haven't got many colors of them in my workshop. 






I hope you liked my today's decoration.
Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy time with your family!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts