Money wallet

 I'm here today sharing my latest inspiration for the last challenge at Polkadoodles.

 This week our DT's challenge theme is a money wallet. It's a perfect way of wrapping the money as a gift for someone. You can use any shape to make it, mine is a square shape. I've started from cutting  Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 3 digital papers as my background for this project. In the middle, I placed some frames and sentiments from the collection Baked With Love, but the first plan plays the Cute Robin Stocking Digital stamp colored with alcohol markers. I've completed my inspiration by adding some flowers and stamped leaves from Snowflake Garden Stamp Set. Finally, I splashed with gesso all my work to get looked a bit frozen. I hope you like my version of a money wallet.



To the next challenge!

Comments

Popular Posts