Sea, sand and sun - wooden hoop

Hi All,

I invite you to discover my latest project - a layout enclosed in a wooden hoop. As always, I love that way! I used beautiful, maritime papers from 3Quarter Designs - Maritime Tides collection that transports me to the beach every time I look at them. I couldn't resist the charms of the cut-out elements like the anchor, helm, chest, and lighthouse, which give my work a unique character. Together, they create a beautiful depiction of a seaside atmosphere, perfect for creating pieces related to vacation travels. I hope my project inspires you to create something special too!

Projects like these allow me a moment to relax and indulge in my passion for scrapbooking. How about you? What themes do you enjoy exploring in your artistic endeavors? Share your ideas in the comments!








Thanks!

 

Comments

Popular Posts